By Nick Onken
More than ever, images from around the world are bringing people, countries, and cultures together. Whether used for commercial advertising, nonprofit communications, news, art, or personal online sharing, travel images are the most powerful way to tell stories and open minds across languages and borders. Photo Trekking is an inspiring guide to the world of professional travel photography, as seen through the eyes of photographer Nick Onken. He travels light, observes the heart of cultures around the world, and captures the unexpected details that bring these places to life.
He shares insider’s tips on how to navigate professional travel photography and gives insights on how to:
- Break into the travel photography industry
- Prepare for a successful trip
- Scout great photo sites and interact with local people
- Shoot great pictures on location
- Build your business and brand
- For any photographer (or traveler) who dreams of capturing unforgettable places and experiences, and launching a career in travel photography, Photo Trekking shows how to hit the ground running and get inspired by your surrounding, wherever your travels take you.
Buy it on Amazon