I travel a lot, probably logging 75,000 – 100,000 miles flown every year. The majority of those miles are international, and I’ve learned a lot from traveling so much. So today I’m sharing my top 5 travel tips with you, from looking like a local to tackling jet lag and how to make plans and get around once you get to your destination.
Do you have other travel tips? Join the Nion Life Community and share them with the awesome group of creatives, plus find support, inspiration, and collaboration.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Try to look like a local [1:30]
- Accrue your airline status [1:45]
- Get international roaming on your cell phone [2:45]
- Use Google Maps [3:45]
- Get Global Entry and TSA PreCheck [5:00]
- How to beat jet lag [5:50]
- Join the Nion Life Community
- Read more about these tips in my article on Medium
- Learn more about T-Mobile’s international plan
- Get some One Above anti jet lag tablets
- Check out my episodes with meditation teacher Emily Fletcher: Episode 66 and Episode 101