Today I’m talking about one of the biggest things that we as creatives deal with on a daily basis: uncertainty. It is easily the most challenging part of a career as an artist or entrepreneur.
Some days it’s hard to imaging where your next job or your next paycheck will come from, sometimes it’s hard to find inspiration, other times it’s hard to motivate yourself to keep pushing and keep creating. Listen in to hear a couple of my tips on how to deal with uncertainty. If you have any insights on dealing with uncertainty, I’d love to hear about them.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- You never know when the next job will come [1:10]
- The feeling of uncertainty will always be there [1:30]
- How gratitude helps you deal with uncertainty [2:10]
- How meditation has helped me deal with uncertainty [3:30]
- Get creative with business [5:20]
- Join the Nion Life Community